10 Ways to Use Video in the Classroom
Over the last several years we have been giving presentations to teachers across the country, encouraging them to start making their own videos for their students. We have a few handouts that we give to the teachers, including this short list – 10 ways to use video in the classroom.
- Introduce a topic with a video YOU made.
- Show a video from the web (youtube).
- Make cell phone videos
- Use an Untamed Science video.
- Use time-lapse photography
- Make a class video for Untamed Science
- Subscribe to a set of podcasts
- Use a green Screen
- Make students present with video
- Make a classroom podcast